BookDragon

I love books! What more can I say? Netflix.com provides me with all the DVD’s I can handle. As for books, my thanks go out to Amazon.com, Borders (a chai latte, please!) and all the used book sales I can get to. For anything I can’t find in any of these places, I go to my local library. (Interlibrary Loans are SHINY!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, United States

I'm a librarian! But enough about me... tell me about yourself!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

TV and Books

I started watching the Scottish Television show, “Monarch of the Glen” on DVD. The first season is so different from the way the show eventually evolved. Most of the characters are different, so its like watching a whole new show. It’s weird watching it, but I’m enjoying it somewhat. I really can’t stand the character of Lexie who eventually marries the Laird. I feel so sorry for Duncan.

Still reading the Cadfael books but I also started to read “Dune”. It’s one of those books that I keep meaning to read because so many people found it fascinating, especially when I was in high school. The last time I read a book like that was with the “Lord of the Rings” books and they were fantastic! I am looking forward to Dune, but so far I don’t know if I’m that interested in reading all of the books that eventually were spun off of the original.

In anime, I gave up on “Steel Angel Kurumi” because it was too much of a 14-year old boy fantasy – too many super strong androids with skimpy costumes and big boobs for my tastes. My next anime series is “Samurai Deeper Kyo.” I hope this one is better.

<*<*<*<>*>*>* >
www.netflix.com provides me with all the DVD’s I can handle.
As for books, my thanks go out to www.amazon.com, Borders (a chai latte, please!) and all the used book sales I can get to.
For anything I can’t find in any of these places, I go to my local library. (Interlibrary Loans are SHINY!)

LIBRARIANS: the GPS locators in a wilderness of information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home