BookDragon

I love books! What more can I say? Netflix.com provides me with all the DVD’s I can handle. As for books, my thanks go out to Amazon.com, Borders (a chai latte, please!) and all the used book sales I can get to. For anything I can’t find in any of these places, I go to my local library. (Interlibrary Loans are SHINY!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, United States

I'm a librarian! But enough about me... tell me about yourself!

Monday, February 05, 2007

My weekend

“The Case of the Missing Books” is only somewhat readable. I was looking forward to it as a librarian, but most of the characters are so unlikable that I find myself grimacing through most of it. There is also too much fart humor for me. Very unpleasant.

On DVD I finished the second season of BlackAdder and (keeping it chronological) I also watched the Cavalier Years and the unaired pilot episode. I just started in on season three and I’m laughing as hard as a great big laughing thing that just heard the funniest joke in the world!

I’m very excited about a DVD set I just ordered from Amazon. Four of the eight Peter Lorre Mr. Moto movies are out in a set with the final four coming out later this month. I can’t wait to get them!!!

Also at work I was able to read “In the Shadow of No Towers” by Art Speigelman. This was a moving and wonderful book. I particularly liked the stuff at the end where there are recreations of old comics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home