BookDragon

I love books! What more can I say? Netflix.com provides me with all the DVD’s I can handle. As for books, my thanks go out to Amazon.com, Borders (a chai latte, please!) and all the used book sales I can get to. For anything I can’t find in any of these places, I go to my local library. (Interlibrary Loans are SHINY!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, United States

I'm a librarian! But enough about me... tell me about yourself!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Proclaimers!

The Proclaimers new single... Life With You!!



Yes, that's right.... they are the "500 miles" guys but they are NOT one-hit wonders. "Life with You" is their seventh album (not yet out in the US). Due to their vaguely nerdy but cool glasses, their unabashedly romantic songs, and their Scottish passion I declare them...

Honorary Librarians!

They join Pliny the Elder in my Honorary Librarians Hall of Fame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home