BookDragon

I love books! What more can I say? Netflix.com provides me with all the DVD’s I can handle. As for books, my thanks go out to Amazon.com, Borders (a chai latte, please!) and all the used book sales I can get to. For anything I can’t find in any of these places, I go to my local library. (Interlibrary Loans are SHINY!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, United States

I'm a librarian! But enough about me... tell me about yourself!

Monday, February 19, 2007

Bad movie

I’ve watched a bad movie since I last wrote. It was “Sharkboy and Lavagirl” in 3-D. The effects were interesting, but the story was thin. I also watched “The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe” 2006. It was spectacular, but the beavers weren’t big enough and they weren’t wearing clothes. In the books all the talking animals wore clothes and were larger than their dumb cousins. They are continuing the series with the next book due out later this year. In my Harold Lloyd marathon, I watched “Girl Shy” which is a fabulous movie. The acting in this one goes beyond the stereotypical silent movie acting and is a really very sweet film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home