BookDragon

I love books! What more can I say? Netflix.com provides me with all the DVD’s I can handle. As for books, my thanks go out to Amazon.com, Borders (a chai latte, please!) and all the used book sales I can get to. For anything I can’t find in any of these places, I go to my local library. (Interlibrary Loans are SHINY!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, United States

I'm a librarian! But enough about me... tell me about yourself!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Someone will die

The tag line for this week’s episode of Heroes is “Someone will fly and someone will die.” Well, ZZZZZZZZZ. There are only two people who can fly (one we’ve seen and one with the potential to do so) it’s not tough to guess who that could be…. And someone dies in every single episode! With two psychotic killers running around there is always a gruesome death. If the tag wants us to be concerned about the death of someone we care about then stop killing so many people we only meet for a few minutes. I care about those people too. And in the comics that are on the website… even more people get killed, perfectly innocent people as well.

All of the so-called heroes have completely gone over the edge. Hiro has abandoned Ando, the Invisible guy loves beating up Peter, the cop is pointing a gun at a sick woman and a teenage boy (the clueless Bennett family), and the bomb-guy just wants to blow everything up. To top it off, Peter (remember that sweet guy who was a nurse?) is now a psycho in his own right…Nothing says crazy like tilting your head forward and glaring out from under your straggly hair. At this rate, Mr. Bennett will be the most heroic person in the cast. (He has come a long way from supposedly killing Mohider’s father to just wanting to protect his little Claire-Bear.) After all, he’s the only one chasing after Sylar which makes him at least a potential hero in my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home