BookDragon

I love books! What more can I say? Netflix.com provides me with all the DVD’s I can handle. As for books, my thanks go out to Amazon.com, Borders (a chai latte, please!) and all the used book sales I can get to. For anything I can’t find in any of these places, I go to my local library. (Interlibrary Loans are SHINY!)

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, United States

I'm a librarian! But enough about me... tell me about yourself!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

More Books from Work

“Soul Signs” by Rosemary Altea – I like books like this that tell me who I am and who I should be dating. Apparently I am a Water sign with Seeker tendencies. My soul mate has to be an Earth sign with the energy of the Hunter or Visionary. I like the sound of “Hunter/Seeker.” So, read the book and find out if you are a Hunter, if so call me.

“The Action Hero Body” by Jorgen de Mey – I can handle only one exercise book a week, and this is it for this week. De Mey is the buffinator to the stars. If you want to look like Ben Affleck (yawn…) and you have a hectic schedule full of Hollywood parties, skiing at Aspen and Pre-award show parties… then this is the book for you.

“Lose Weight the Smart Low-Carb way: 200 high-flavor recipes and a 7-step plan to stay slim forever” – From the Prevention Healthy cooking series. I don’t know much about diets, but low-carb seems the way to go these days. But like any diet, some people can go overboard and hurt themselves. The “Smart” way is always better. Some of these recipes look yummy. Whenever I work on a cookbook I always photocopy at least one or two recipes.

<*<*<*<>*>*>* >
LIBRARIANS: the books, the fame, the fortune… What more could you want? (Maybe more books.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home